Intensive outpatient treatment for individuals
We offer intensive outpatient treatment for substance use, for men and women ages 18 years and older. It is an Intensive Outpatient 245G Treatment Program for individuals who have a chemical health diagnosis and/or who have co-occurring chemical and mental health diagnoses. Recovery housing is available while in treatment, where available and appropriate. Treatment is five days per week (approximately 15-25 hours) and includes group and individual counseling.
- Integrated co-occuring treatment supports individuals who have both a chemical and mental health diagnosis.
- Family intensive outpatient treatment is also offered, only for pregnant and/or parenting women with children, infant through age 17.
Costs are covered by insurance, PMAP or the Behavioral Health Fund.
All treatment programs incorporate wellness activities and additional services:
- Peer recovery support
- Child development services
- Career training opportunities
- Employment support
- Support in obtaining permanent housing
- DBT skills
- Seeking Safety
- Nurturing and celebrating families
- Anger and stress management
- Health and wellness education